PROJECT

Latin American and Caribbean Films | David Fry Slade
}






FILMS

My project is going to be about some films that I will recommend you for that you watch in your free time, also I am going to talk about why are important the films in my life?.

The films are important in my life because I will be an actress. Also when I was child and now, before the quarantine I went to Cinema all weekends an I loved to watch the news movies, I didn´t care which genders was.

Some movies that I recommend are:
Maze runner
The kissing both 2
Harry Potter

I studied in Charlot Academy and with some classmates we created a short movie and is this:
This short movie is about some classic theater plays, and about famous books.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

INDIAN MEDICINE

ELECTRONIC music

CORONAVIRUS 2020